Miami Product Liability Lawyer
Each time you purchase a product, you expect to use it safely. You have faith that the manufacturer did their due diligence when manufacturing and designing the product. If any issues or concerns may affect you, you expect the manufacturer or operator/distributor to disclose such information before buying the product. However, countless defective products are being sold every day and causing harm to people across the globe. Thus, the need for a Miami injury attorney product liability lawyer.
Suppose a defective product injures you or your loved ones. In that case, you can contact a product liability attorney Miami to help you hold the corporation liable for selling or making the faulty product. Once successful, you can use the damages to pay for medical expenses, compensate you and your loved ones for the pain and suffering or even serve as compensation for lost income.
Have you experienced harm from a defective or dangerous product in Miami? Contact a professional Miami product liability lawyer at Durham Law Group. We’ll help you with your legal case and bring those responsible for causing you needless pain to book. Call us at (305) 913-8913 and schedule a free consultation with our qualified product liability attorney Miami.
How Can We Help You?
An unforeseen injury often comes with a lot of expenses. Fortunately, you have the right to sue a corporation for allowing a dangerous or faulty product into your possession. An unforeseen injury often comes with a lot of expenses. Fortunately, you have the right to sue a corporation for allowing a dangerous or faulty product into your possession.
Although you can claim damages directly from the company responsible, you risk not receiving the monetary compensation you deserve. Lawsuits involving product liability can be overwhelming, especially if you do not consult a Miami injury attorney product liability.
At the Durham Law Group, our Miami product liability lawyer has the breadth and depth of experience to handle any product liability lawsuit. Once you hire us, we will:
- Thoroughly investigate the case to find out the cause of injury and who is liable
- Partner with experts to calculate your case value
- Restrict the efforts of a corporation to show that there is shared responsibility for the injury
- Conduct our best efforts to ensure that you get the best deal in terms of your financial award or settlement
You don’t need to look for redress on your own in a product liability case. Hire a product liability attorney Miami from Durham Law Group to help you with your case and make the most out of it. Reach out to us today to learn more.
Product Liability Laws in Miami, Florida
Companies in Miami, Florida, have a statutory obligation to ensure that the commodities they sell on any market are safe, efficient, and suitable for use. Any risks that a product may bring must always be reported. A corporation could be held strictly accountable for damage caused by its goods if it fails to ascertain the safety of its consumers.
When it comes to strict liability, there is no need for an injured party to establish that the corporation was negligent in any manner. Instead, they must demonstrate that a product was dangerously unsafe due to its design, manufacture, or labeling. With the help of your expert Miami injury attorney product liability at Durham Law Group, this will be an effortless task.
Grounds for Filing a Product Liability Lawsuit in Miami
Generally, there are three primary grounds for filing a product liability lawsuit in Miami. An experienced Miami product liability lawyer will take the time to explain all the grounds to you. They include:
- Defective design: When a product causes injury because of its design, this amounts to faulty design. Even if the product is manufactured correctly according to the blueprint, its design can be harmful even when used as it should. Examples of defectively designed products include power saws without a shield or guard, a vehicle that catches fire or rolls over too easily, or irons or space heaters that do not automatically shut down after some time of inactivity or when knocked over.
- Manufacturing defects arise when a product is not designed according to the specifications provided. Such manufacturing defects could be in only one product or a batch of thousands of items. Whether it was a result of a technical glitch, base materials, an issue in the production line, or human error, such liability lies with the manufacturer. Examples of manufacturing defects include food products and harmful pharmaceuticals combined with pieces of metal or glass.
- Defects in marketing are when a company advertises a product for purposes other than that designed. It also constitutes ‘failure to warn’ whereby a corporation fails to warn its consumers of foreseeable risks or dangers of using a specific product. As a result, this is why you see plenty of warning labels in the packaging of various items. Failure to warn consumers of impeding risks makes safe products unreasonably dangerous.
Matters to Prove in a Product Liability Lawsuit
If you’re hurt due to a defective or dangerous product, you have a right to file a lawsuit against the manufacturer/distributor. Your product liability attorney Miami will base your claim on either product liability or negligence.
As your product liability attorney Miami will tell you, you have to show that the corporation owed you a reasonable duty of care, violated that responsibility, and inflicted injury if your case is founded on a negligence claim.
On the other hand, recovering recompense might be challenging if you cannot identify or establish how the company was irresponsible. Upon filing a product liability claim, there’s no need to prove that there was a negligent act by the company. Instead, you and your Miami product liability lawyer will have to show that:
- You suffered harm/injury. It could be physical, financial, or emotional harm
- Due to the company’s manufacturing defect, design defect, or marketing defect
- The defective product was significantly related to the cause of injury
- You used the object for its intended use or in a reasonable and foreseeable manner
Available Damages to a Victim in a Product Liability Lawsuit
Everyone has a legal right to expect that the products they purchase from any market are safe for use. If a company releases a dangerous or defective product to the market, you also have a right to hold it accountable for its actions. Our Miami product liability lawyer will ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. After thoroughly evaluating your case and determining the case value, the following are the available costs of remuneration that your Miami injury attorney product liability lawyer will seek on your behalf.
- Loss of income
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Anxiety and depression
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Embarrassment, among many others
The goal of the best Miami product liability lawyer is to ensure that their client gets through this difficult time with as much ease as possible. Reach out to our Miami injury attorney product liability team for expeditious assistance on your product liability case.
Call a Miami Product Liability Lawyer at Durham Law Group
If you or your loved ones experienced injury due to a defective or dangerous product, our qualified product liability attorney Miami is ready to assist you. Not only will the Miami product liability lawyer ensure that you get the compensation you are entitled to, but they will also ensure that you get through this difficult time with as much ease as possible. Contact our office to schedule a free consultation. We’ll go through your case and explain all the available options.